Do you have any idea who these 15 Persian celebrities are? Have you ever seen them in their movies or their TV shows? Take a look at this blog article to find out more about the 15 Iranian celebrities that every Persian should know!
There are many Iranian celebrities that every Persian should know. These celebrities have made a significant impact on Iranian culture and continue to do so even outside of Iran. Some of the most well-known Iranian celebrities include: Persian Celebrities
1. Shah Rukh Khan
2. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
3. Saeed Abedini
4. Reza Pahlavi, Crown Prince of Iran
5. Morteza Motahari
6. Hamid Farahmand
7. Masoud Shariatmadari
The Iranian Celebrities That Every Persian Should Know
While Iranians are world-renowned for their formidable culture and cuisine, there are also a handful of famous Iranian celebrities that everyone should know. Here are five of the most well-known Iranian celebrities:
1) Shahrukh Khan
Shahrukh Khan is one of India’s biggest film stars and one of the highest paid actors in the world. He was born in Iran but moved to Mumbai, India when he was just three years old. Khan is best known for his work in Hindi-language films and has won several awards, including two National Awards and two Filmfare Awards. Iranian Celebs
2) Aishwarya Rai
Aishwarya Rai is an Indian celebrity who is best known as a model, actress and producer. She was born in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, but moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in acting at the age of eighteen. Rai has appeared in over fifty films and has won several awards, including a Filmfare Award for Best Female Actress for her role in “Lagaan”.
She currently resides in Hollywood and is married to actor Abhishek Bachchan.
3) Homayoun Khosravi
Homayoun Khosravi is an Iranian-born American actor and director. He began his career as an actor on Broadway before moving into feature films where he has since achieved international recognition. His notable roles include performances as
Famous People from the Persian Literature
1. Saeed Mostafa Mir-Hosseini – Most famous Iranian author and Nobel Laureate in Literature, born in Tehran, Iran in 1942. His most famous works are The Story of Qais (1979), A Thousand Years of Solitude (1992) and The Prophet (2010).
2. Parvaneh Noor – Model, actress and singer, born in 1975 in Shiraz, Iran. She is best known for her role as Reza Shahabi in TV series Khatami: The Candidate (2008), which won her an international award.
3. Simin Behbahani – Journalist and author, born in 1941 in Tehran, Iran. Behbahani is one of the few female journalists to have played a leading role during the Islamic Revolution of 1979. She was also the first woman to be appointed as editor-in-chief of a major Iranian daily newspaper, Etemad Mojahedan (1988).
4. Ebrahim Nabavi – Politician and writer, born on November 14, 1952 in Tehran, Iran. He has served as Deputy Prime Minister of Iran from 2005 to 2009 under president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; he also served as Minister of Culture from 2005 to 2007 under president Mohammad Khatami. He is best known for his political novels such as Governing My Life (2009) and House of Cards (2010).
1. Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani
2. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
3. Ebrahim Raisi
4. Hassan Rouhani
Famous Artists of the Persian Literature
The Persian literature is full of illustrious and renowned artists who have left a lasting impression on the world. Some of these famous artists include Rudaki, Ferdowsi, Nezami Ganjavi, Saadi Shirazi, and Rumi. Here are five Iranian celebrities that every Persian should know: 1. Shahriar Shokrollahi
Shahriar Shokrollahi is an Iranian singer and actor who rose to fame in Iran during the early 2000s. He has since released several albums and starred in several popular Iranian television series. 2. Peyman Moaadi
Peyman Moaadi is an Iranian singer-songwriter and actor whose career began in the late 1990s. He has since released several albums and starred in several successful Iranian television series. 3. Golshifteh Farahani
Golshifteh Farahani is an Iranian actress and model who first gained fame in Iran during the late 1990s and early 2000s as a popular fashion model. She has since starred in numerous successful Iranian television series and movies. 4. Morteza Motamedi
Morteza Motamedi is an Iranian actor, director, screenwriter, voice artist, musician, and producer who is best known for his work inIranian cinema. He has won numerous awards for his work in film, including the Best Director award at the 2016 Cinequest Film Festival for his movie “The Sales
More Famous Iranian Celebrities
1. Shahrouz Rad
Shahrouz Rad, also known as Shahnaz, is an Iranian actress and singer. She started her career in the late 1990s and has since starred in several popular Iranian films. Rad is particularly known for her roles in the films Eagle vs Shark and The Apple. In 2006, she received the Best Actress Award at the Fajr Film Festival for her performance in the film Marzi.