Why does my Brightness Keep Going down on my iPhone?
If you notice that the screen brightness of your iPhone keeps going down, there are several possible reasons for this. The most common reason is that your screen has been turned off and you haven’t realized it—which is something pretty easy to do on an iPhone. Another reason might be that you’re using an app that uses its own brightness setting, which overrides yours. Here are some things to try so that you can fix this problem and make sure your phone stays at a comfortable brightness level:
Read more here:- Best Ways to Recover Unsent Messages on Messenger
Read more here:- How to fix Instagram not working Issues?
1. Check your auto-brightness setting
Auto-brightness is a great feature that adjusts the brightness of your screen based on how bright or dark your environment is. But it’s not working if things look too dark or too bright to you.
There are other reasons why you might see fluctuating screen brightness, though:
- If you’re using an iPhone 8, 8 Plus, XR or XS Max model and have turned off auto-brightness but still notice changes in brightness level when viewing media content (videos), try turning off True Tone by tapping Settings > Display & Brightness > True Tone and then turning off the slider for this feature.
- If your iPhone continually dims itself despite having auto-brightness enabled, check if there’s an issue with one of these apps: Battery Health Pro; Battery Life; Flux; F.lux; Low Power Mode; Night Shift
Read more here:- Reasons why your iPhone’s brightness keeps going down
Read more here:- Reasons Why is Instagram not working?
2. Close other apps
- Close other apps. If your phone is running slowly, it may be that too many apps are running in the background. You can close these by double-tapping the home button and swiping up on each app’s preview to remove it from memory.
- Check brightness settings. Your iPhone’s auto-brightness setting might not be working properly and adjusting your screen isn’t doing anything to change it. To fix this problem, go into Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations and turn on Zoom (the first option) if it’s not already enabled; this will allow you to pinch or double tap on any point on your screen while holding three fingers together to zoom in. Then move down through all of the options until you find “Press Home for 3D Touch”—make sure that’s checked off as well before saving changes (you may also have to restart).
3. Turn off True Tone
If you have True Tone turned on, your iPhone may be manually adjusting the white balance of your screen. This is to make sure that the color temperature of your image is as close to natural light as possible. You cannot turn this feature off on an iPhone, but you can adjust it using Control Center or in Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations tab.
Read more here:- Why is Omegle Dangerous?
Read more here:- Benefits of Cox Webmail Accoun
4. Charge your iPhone
If you’re having trouble with your iPhone’s brightness, the first thing to do is make sure that it’s charged. If the battery is low, the device will dim its screen to conserve energy (an action known as “auto-brightness”). This can be especially problematic for people who are on a long flight or in a dark room, but there are several ways around that:
- Use a third-party app like Display Recorder or Rotation Control to adjust brightness manually as needed. You might also want to set up an automation with IFTTT so that when you plug in your phone at night, it automatically increases the screen brightness by 15%.
- Turn off auto-brightness altogether if you don’t like how dim it makes things look. The downside of this is that if your battery runs out and there’s no way for you to recharge it (for example, if someone stole all of our power outlets), then turning off auto-brightness means giving up on any chance of viewing anything at all without adding additional light sources.
Read more here:- What is Cox Webmail?
Read more here:- How to Create an Account of Netzero email?
You can easily adjust brightness on your iPhone.
You can easily adjust the brightness on your iPhone. Here’s how:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Display & Brightness.
- To turn off Auto-Brightness, move the slider all the way to Off.
Read more here:- What is Netzero email?
Read more here:- Steps to Reset NetZero Email Password
To turn True Tone off and make your phone’s display look more like an iPad’s, move the slider next to True Tone to Off. Then tap Save at the top-right of your screen and close out of Settings by swiping down from anywhere in that menu with three fingers or swiping up with one finger if you have an older version of iOS (iPhone 5S or earlier).
That’s it! If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Read more here:- What is MLB66?
Read more here:- Things to Remember While using MLB to watch Baseball Match