Are you having problems sending and receiving emails using MS Outlook? Are you getting an error message from Outlook (Outlook error code 0x800cc0d) that is causing you problems? It prevents you from sending/receiving emails in MS Outlook. Don’t worry. We will be discussing possible causes of Outlook send/receive errors and ways to fix Outlook error code 0x800ccc0d in this blog.
Many Outlook users were confronted by the “sending error 0x800cc0d” message from Microsoft Outlook in 2013, 2010, and 2007. This error is usually caused by incorrectly assign account settings to servers. This error is commonly refer to as “sending reported error code 0x800cc0d”.
The server couldn’t be found. (Account: account name, POPserver:’mail’, Error Number: 0x800ccc0d)”
Outlook send/receive error code 0x800ccc0d indicates that the small email client (Microsoft Outlook), is having difficulty finding the server and cannot establish a connection. It also cannot send or receive emails properly. To resolve common user queries, such as. How to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0d can’t find the email server. Users might also receive the following errors when trying to send or get emails:
Outlook Error 0x800ccc0d can be cause by these factors
There are many reasons why Microsoft Outlook error code is 0x800ccc0d. Below are a few of the reasons.
- Setting up the wrong Outlook account
- Fault in the Registry
- Firewall issue
- Antivirus software that is out of date
- Outlook user profile damaged
- Network issue
Microsoft Outlook error 0x800ccc0d: Workaround
Below are some methods that can be used in order to fix Outlook Express Error Number (0x800ccc0d)
Method 1: Check your Internet connection
- Open a browser and type www.google.com.
- Check if the page opens. If the web page does not open, then it may be displaying an error code 0x800ccc0d. You should check the router settings and network cables. Also, make sure to switch it on or off. Next, verify the settings of the router, local ISP settings, and other configurations.
- Finally, send the messages to see if the problem persists.
#Method 2: Double-check your Firewall Settings
- Start, From the Taskbar (from right corner), open the Firewall Program.
- Next, search for the Exception List in the Option List.
- To resolve error 0x800ccc0d, you can add Outlook or OE.
Method 3: Correct and fix Outlook Settings
- Open MS Outlook, and click File – Account Settings.
- Click on the mini navigation button to change the button. This step can be helpful in solving error 0x800cccod.
- Click “More Settings”option in the “Change Account” dialogue box.
- Next, click on the Outgoing Server button from the “Internet E-mail Settings” screen.
- Click to access ‘My Outgoing Server (SMTP), which will require authentication.
- To establish a connection, verify the mode of operation.
- Click on the Advanced Tab to confirm the port numbers for SMTP or POP3 connections.
- Verify the SSL and TLS encryption connections.
#Method 4: Fix/Repair Outlook profile
- Go to the folder where Outlook.exe is saved at the beginning
- Double-click the scanpst.exe folder. This tool can be used to repair minor corruptions or recover data that has been lost in a separate folder.
- Next, browse to the folder that contains the PST file and begin the repair process.
Method 5: Professional solution to Fix Outlook error 0x800cccod
Regain Outlook PST Repair can be use to repair Outlook files. It can fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0d cannot locate the email server successfully. It can also help the user to recover Outlook data like emails, contacts and journals as well as attachments. Access corrupted or damaged PST files and make them available again.
MS Outlook users who are responsible for important files have a high risk of losing their data. If error 0x800cccod occurs immediately, you should try to resolve the issue. However, the manual approach to fixing Outlook Express error number 0x800cccod is not always the best. To fix Outlook send/receive error, it is wise to choose a professional solution.