For some people, an acquired taste is the sweet and vinegary flavors blended together. But if mixed with the added fruit, herbs, juice, and spices, this kombucha recipe can be a great alternative to unhealthy sodas and sugary drinks. You can also buy Kombucha Tea Sample online and make your own recipes.
When you buy the kombucha in the stores or even when you brew it at home, it contains some trace amounts of alcohol in it. This is due to the fermentation process that takes place. But it will be very less, moreover around 0.5%, when compared to a non-alcoholic beer. So here is the list to prove that making your own kombucha drink is really worth it.
But it would be advised that if you didn’t like it on the first try, you should check out some other brands. That is because kombucha is not limited to only one flavor. It has numerous flavors such as smooth mango, yummy berry, sweet-tart guava, floral lavender, etc. So, it would be best if you Buy online Tea Saver Packs so that you can test out everything in the market. If you do so, you will find the one that you like immediately.
All kombucha cultures should be grown using triple filtered water, organic cane sugar, organic loose-leaf teas, and organic kombucha starter. To ferment the kombuchas, the cultures are produced using a starter kit that ferments the tea for a minimum of 6 weeks. It is done to ensure the highest brewing of beneficial acids and bacteria, which are present in your final culture and in the liquid starter pouch. It would be better if you buy Kombucha Tea Sample to get an idea of the excellent taste of the product.
As kombucha is a really healthy drink, you should start gifting it to others. You can either make recipes otherwise, you can just Buy online Tea Saver Packs, gift wrap them and send them to their location. You can avail yourself of completely beautiful brewing kits in the online market. They can be placed somewhere in your kitchen, and they can be brewed for up to a year. Or you can just ship it and worry less about it.
Making of kombucha
- Brewing kit – the comprehensive instructional guide about the kombucha-making process is to learn how to store your SCOBY between batches. And you should know the tricks for bottling & flavoring your kombucha.
- Wide-mouthed jar– you can take a wide-mouthed pot that will act as your fermenter that is small enough to fit on even the smallest kitchen counter.
- Breathable cloth – Some drinks require an airtight seal. Because it can be ruined by exposure to oxygen when you brew drink like beer, hard cider, or any other fermentation. But kombucha requires air flow in order to get fermented. So, place a cloth that will keep the kombucha away from dust and fruit flies, yet it should allow the air to seep inside.
- Rubber band – The rubber band helps to keep your clothes in one place, but you can easily remove it and check for the kombucha status. So that you will know how fermented the mixture is.
- Tea steeping bag – The bags with the drawstrings help you to keep the loose tea safe inside while brewing, so it is one of the required elements in the brewing kit.
- Organic black tea – Take six tablespoons from the kit that contains the black tea because it has nutrients essential for fermentation. But tea varieties that are not real tea-like herbal and flavored teas are not typical for kombucha making.
- Organic cane sugar – Then add 1 cup of organic cane sugar and note down that this sugar is not for the drinker. It is used as a food for the SCOBY, which we culture the yeast and bacteria. It’s fermented during this process, then sugar content can be reduced the longer you ferment. You should not use honey, brown sugar, or agave as the sugar content. It is because it may vary and create inconsistent fermentation.
- SCOBY – in full form Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria & Yeast. In this, you will have a live culture that will grow larger and grow a new SCOBY with separate kombucha fermentation. Each SCOBY will differ in size, shape, color, thickness, etc. because each is individually developed. It is a byproduct of fermentation. Hence, its appearance is not that important when compared to starter tea.
- Starter tea – You will have 1 cup of the SCOBY that comes packaged in this previously fermented kombucha. This tea is the real driver of fermentation and jumpstarts your fermentation. 1-2 cups of fermented kombucha involves the lifecycle of kombucha reserving from each batch to jumpstart the next fermentation set.
One of the best reasons to start brewing kombucha at home is that it saves a ton of money. You will have various health benefits such as flawless skin, improved digestion, and detoxification of the liver along with the kidney. So, get ready to watch the savings flow in when you start it as a business or make it for yourself. Make sure you enjoy the goodness.